Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Snow...and happy birthday!

It's snowing again in the Nashville area! I get so excited because growing up in Mississippi we didn't even have snow flurries once a year and here we've had a little snow four times in one month! When I got out of Bible study tonight all the kids were going crazy (and adults too) because it had started snowing. Jonah and I were just as excited when we left church in the snow! Here are a few pictures of the biggest snow so far. The first picture was taken with my phone after getting in the car at church. It's not great but it shows how big the flakes were and also has a nice reflection of my hand. The other pictures were taken after we got home.







On a side note, as I am typing this Jonah is singing "Happy Birthday to Mommy." I couldn't get him to tell me happy birthday when it was my birthday, but now I guess he is sorry for that. Just a few weeks late, but always nice especially from him!

No comments: